With medical vouchers, you can offer your employees access to medical services in a simpler and more flexible way than by means of a regular subscription to a medical clinic.
- Fiscal advantages: fiscal deductibility on the amount related to granted medical vouchers, falling under the accounting category of social expenses, within the limit of 2% of the salary fund
- A more efficient solution as compared to subscriptions to medical clinics, which require fixed monthly payments whether the employees resort or not to the medical services
- Efficient and flexible management of the company’s budget
- Financing the employees’ occasional medical expenses, supporting them in emergency situations
- Using vouchers for a long period of time, due to their long validity term
Medical vouchers are a flexible and efficient tool covering employees’ healthcare expenses.