We are the first employer in Romania to receive the SafeGuard certification by Bureau Veritas for implementing the highest standards of protection against COVID-19
Edenred Romania obtains the SafeGuard certification offered by Bureau Veritas, a global leader in testing, evaluation, inspection and certification. The audit conducted at the end of May confirms that all health, hygiene and safety requirements have been met in order to protect employees, clients, beneficiaries and merchants visiting the Edenred headquarters, in order to avoid the risk of COVID-19 disease.
Through "Restart your business with BV" solution, Bureau Veritas certifies that Edenred respects the best international practices and recommendations regarding the preventive measures applicable to the resumption of the companies' activity, bringing an extra confidence to customers and employees.
"The safety of our colleagues and partners is a priority for us, especially during this period. That is why we assure our team, clients and merchants that we are dedicated to our commitment to protect them, by aligning to the highest global standards of safety and hygiene.”, says Dana Sîntejudean, General Manager of Edenred Romania.
What SafeGuard certification entail
For a gradual resumption of our activity in good conditions, at a time when society’s rules impose very strict hygiene measures, the fulfillment of several safety criteria at Edenred's headquarters was evaluated and audited, among which:
- the company's commitment to prevent the risk of COVID-19 contamination;
- correct application of hygiene rules;
- compliance with the requirements of social distancing;
- compliance with personal protection measures within the team and for clients;
- managing interactions with clients and partners;
- ensuring the continuity of the activity;
- proper supervision and management of suspected or proven cases of contamination, if any.