Ticket JUNAEB is addressing those students from Chile who have low material possibilities and who - with the support provided by this program- can focus on their studies.
The program is initiated and performed in partnership with the Government of Chile.
- Those students who can enjoy this program are selected by JUNAEB based on the criterion of their social, economic or psychological disadvantages.
- The purpose of this program is to promote equal chances among young students. Such program allows its beneficiaries to have access to decent food, so that they could focus on their studies.
- Students are filing their applications for the Ticket JUNAEB allowance directly on the www.ticketjunaeb.cl website.
- These applications are then analyzed by Edenred and qualified by authorized public organisms.
- The public authority will order vouchers for students who require the granting of aid for food.
- Students pay for food services by means of Junaeb vouchers, in the network of affiliated partners.
- Edenred controls the vouchers use, in order to prevent their use for a purpose other than that to which they were meant.